La Vie Parisienne

5:20:00 AM








What do you wear on a place you've never been? On our first day in Cebu I choose to wear a long maxi dress. It was very sunny in Cebu that day, It was as civilized as Manila but in Cebu it was like breathing a fresh air. It was so calming. And I love wearing clothes that I'm comfortable in. I have no accessories, just my watch and the bracelet from my mom which was my favorite pair of on-the-go accessories. I also choose to wear a slippers because I really thought we have a lot of walking to do and I want to feel at ease. I don't want to ruin the trip because I am tired of roaming around the city by feet. And wearing slippers was the best choice. I do enjoyed CEBU. And good thing that I have my nails done on the 24th of December. 

Dress - Folded & Hung, Watch - Casio Vintage, Bracelet - Tiffany&Co., Slippers - Havaianas

-------------------------------------------------------------



You Might Also Like

0 comments