Snow White

6:39:00 AM









It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. So last January I decided to cut my hair short. Starting my new life. Fresh and new for the year 2016

I am at Batangas for the weekend and spent moments with the family. It feels comfy to wear something good for the changing weather. Hot and humid coming from the cold and breezy nights of the previous season. It's hard to have a style blog when you're in your last year in college, so whenever I'll be out for a weekend I make it to the point that I'll grab the chance to blog.

 I wore this white as a snow dress from H&M with few laces on top and below, my net drawstring bag was also from H&M. I matched the dress with my Nike Flyknit max. It's a sunny day so I have my sunnies with me plus the bracelet for the matching accessories. 

---------------------------------------------------------

DRESS - H&M
Sunnies - Ralph Lauren
Drawstring bag - H&M
Shoes - Nike Flyknit Max
Bracelet - MK 




You Might Also Like

0 comments