BELLABOX | OCTOBER 2018 | BIRTHDAY BASH

6:15:00 AM


Its my first time to blog about my Bellabox. I usually just do an unboxing video for my youtube channel  but this time I prefer just blogging about it. I started subscribing from Bellabox Australia since I arrived here last February and so far I've been loving and using most of the products they sent me. 

I am really excited about this box when I keep seeing teaser on Bellabox instagram account what product we may have. And here is what I got. 


What I am most excited of, the Appeal Cosmetics Highlighter Drops. This is my first of its kind cause my usual will just be powder. I tried using and putting it on my hand and after few hours, the highlight is still there even if I just put a small amount. Cost $40.46 and available at Appeal Cosmetics



Not really into putting fake lashes because I really have natural long lash but then it won't hurt when I try using it for my Egyptian Goddess look on a Halloween Party that I will attend to. The good thing about this lash is that its 100% cruelty free and vegan. Stay tune for my review about the lashes on my instagram account. Its available at ModelRock Lashes at $11.95. 


Got two sample size La Roche-Posay Uvidea BB Cream. This one I will surely be using it on my everyday make-up to have a natural no-make-up look when I go to work. Its spring already and its becoming too hot and this BB Cream can cover me with SPF50+ protection.  Sadly its only 3ml each.  In saying that, if I fell inlove with the coverage, its available in priceline, chemist warehouse and terry white chemmart at the price of $34.95 in 50ml. 


I changed my hair again recently and I definitely need something to fight the Frizz. I really don't have any idea what is this the first time I saw it cause the sample packaging have Let's Get Naked on it. I really can't get enough of my hair and I think lots of get can relate to me with how the hair is really our crowning glory. If I have an ugly hair I am all over ugly. What I mean with that is I really have low self-confidence. So I tried taking care of it so much. The 125ml costs 19.90 which is good. And is available at Neon and Co Salon in Melbourne and exclusive at TLW Products


Last but not the least of the five products I got is the Swisspers Facial Wipes. I admit I can be lazy sometimes and what I need is just a facial wipes to remove my make-up and then went straight to sleep. It leaves my face smooth after using it. I got the Micellar and Coconut Water but they also have Coconut oil or Cucumber Wipes. This on costs 5.99 for the 25 pack and available at Woolsworths and Chemist Warehouse. 


---

BONUS


I got the OGX Argan Oil if Morocco Body Wash and Lotion that can give myself the radiant glow I need by hydrating it. 


-----

That's all for my October Bellabox and I am looking forward is receiving my next one. Stay tune guys. 

---



You Might Also Like

0 comments